Tuesday, March 14, 2017


GETTING TREATMENTS


I make no claim to any special psychic or healing gifts, but I have been practising these forms of healing for over twenty years and can affirm that they work. The first hands-on treatment I did was on a friend who had MS. She lent me a book on spiritual healing and I did my first treatment on her. The next day, she looked and felt better; thereafter, she always felt better for having a weekly treatment. She would have been better still if she had persisted with the treatments in the long run, but we drifted apart.

Another beneficiary was a nurse who had had hepatitis some time before and still felt rundown. Tests showed that her liver was not normal. She too felt better after the first treatment and continued to feel better. After a series of treatments, she had her liver tested again and it was back to normal.

By now I have done hundreds of hands-on treatments and I know they can be effective with a range of physical problems, and especially with pain. It usually takes a series of treatments to get the best results. Naturally, you can also complement the hands-on treatments with the various healing meditations described on the other pages. I can advise you on how to use these methods, which are often more important than the hands-on treatments.

I work in Sydney. If you live around Sydney and would like a treatment, ring me: 9662 8913

Or email me: neil667@hotmail.com

Treatments are by any donation, large or small, or free for the poor.

 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment